Directions | BlueDevil Head Gasket Sealer | Part #38386
- Cooling system must be clean and free flowing before applying BlueDevil Head Gasket Sealer.
- REMOVE THERMOSTAT and flush cooling system using BlueDevil Radiator Flush (or comparable flushing agent) and then flush with water.
- Fill cooling system with WATER. Leave enough room for the recommended amount of BlueDevil. (See Table)
- IMPORTANT: ENGINE MUST BE COLD BEFORE YOU BEGIN. Remove the radiator cap and start the engine while cold, then turn heater to Max.
- IMPORTANT: POUR SLOWLY! With the engine idling, SLOWLY POUR BlueDevil into the radiator (take 1 minute pour time for entire bottle - 30 seconds for 1/2 bottle). After pouring BlueDevil slowly, let vehicle idle with CAP ON for 50 minutes. You do not need to flush the system a second time after process is complete.
- Let engine cool before installing new thermostat. Drain enough fluid to refill with compatible antifreeze.
CAUTION! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. AVOID EYE OR SKIN CONTACT. IF EYES OR SKIN BECOME IRRITATED, RINSE WITH COLD WATER IMMEDIATELY. IF SWALLOWED, DRINK LARGE VOLUMES OF WATER. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF DISCOMFORT OCCURS