Directions | BlueDevil Pour-N-Go Head Gasket Sealer | Part #00209
- IMPORTANT: When engine is cold remove radiator cap. ENGINE MUST BE COLD BEFORE STARTING PROCESS (Steps 1-5).
- If the radiator is full, drain down the antifreeze to allow enough capacity for BlueDevil.
- IMPORTANT: POUR SLOWLY! Start the engine while cold, then turn the heater on max. With engine idling, SLOWLY POUR BlueDevil into the radiator. (If the vehicle does not have a radiator cap you may pour BlueDevil in through the top radiator hose. Take 1 minute pour time for entire bottle.)
- After pouring BlueDevil slowly, replace radiator cap. Let vehicle idle with CAP ON for 50 minutes maintaining normal operating temperature.
- Top off radiator with antifreeze and water. BlueDevil can remain in the system.
CAUTION! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. AVOID EYE OR SKIN CONTACT. IF EYES OR SKIN BECOME IRRITATED, RINSE WITH COLD WATER IMMEDIATELY. IF SWALLOWED, DRINK LARGE VOLUMES OF WATER. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF DISCOMFORT OCCURS.
If you have further questions in regards to the proper application of this product, please call 1.888.863.0426 to speak with our Tech Department.
BACK TO PRODUCT