Directions | BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer | Part #00205
NOTE: DIRTY OR CLOGGED COOLING SYSTEMS SHOULD BE CHEMICALLY FLUSHED BEFORE INSTALLING BLUEDEVIL RADIATOR & BLOCK SEALER.
- IMPORTANT: When engine is cold, remove radiator cap. ENGINE MUST BE COLD TO AVOID SEVERE BURNS.
- If radiator is full, drain enough antifreeze to allow space for BlueDevil. If the vehicle does not have a radiator cap, product may be installed through the top radiator hose.
- IMPORTANT: POUR SLOWLY! Starting with a cold engine and the heater on maximum setting, slowly pour BlueDevil into the radiator as the vehicle idles.
- After installing BlueDevil, replace radiator cap. Allow vehicle to idle for 45 minutes with the radiator CAP ON and BlueDevil in the system
- Top off radiator with clean antifreeze or water. BlueDevil can remain in the system.
CAUTION! KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND AVOID EYE OR SKIN CONTACT. IF EYES OR SKIN BECOME IRRITATED, RINSE WITH COLD WATER IMMEDIATELY. IF SWALLOWED, DRINK LARGE VOLUMES OF WATER AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF DISCOMFORT CONTINUES.
BACK TO PRODUCT