Directions | BlueDevil Radiator Flush | Part #00204
- When radiator is cool, remove cap, open draincock and drain cooling system. Collect used antifreeze for disposal. When disposing used antifreeze/coolant, please follow local laws and regulations.
- Close radiator draincock and fill cooling system with water. Reinstall radiator cap and run engine for 10 minutes with heater on max. Turn off engine for radiator to cool.
- Repeat (Step 1).
- Close radiator draincock and add BlueDevil RADIATOR FLUSH. Top off cooling system with water while motor is running. (Product services systems up to 12 quarts.) Replace radiator cap.
- A. For only flushing your radiator, run engine with heater on max for 10 minutes.B. For deeper radiator cleaning, drive your vehicle for 3-6 hours at normal driving conditions or intermittently over a period of a few days, if weather permits. Do not let the cooling system temperature fall below 32 degrees F.
- Allow engine to cool. Repeat drain procedure (Step 1). Flush cooling system thoroughly with water until all cleaner is removed.
- Close drain and install required amount of antifreeze.
WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact, flush eyes with a large amount of water. For skin contact, wash with soap and water. Keep out of reach of children
If you have further questions in regards to the proper application of this product, please call 1.888.863.0426 to speak with our Tech Department.
BACK TO PRODUCT